Taste it. Love it. Bring some home.
Tasting our local award winning Florida wines is the best way to find out your favorites. At our tasting counter, you can try up to five wines for only $1.00. Found your favorite and bought a bottle? We'll credit the $1.00 towards your same day purchase of any of our signature wines. You can view our entire wine selection before you come HERE.
So, you've arrived at a winery and are ready to taste the fruits of the winemaker's labor. But how do you "taste" wine if you're only a casual wine drinker? Don't worry, it's simpler than you think. Tasting wine doesn't have to be a long, drawn out process and you don't need to be a professional wine taster in order to visit our farm & winery.
That said, the following tips will have you up and sampling in no time:
- We'll pour the wine into your clear vessel.
- Hold the vessel up to the light to observe the wine's color and clarity.
- Swirl the wine for a few seconds to let wine "breathe" and bring out the aromas.
- Sniff wine.
- Sip wine. Roll the wine gently in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Consider your impressions of the wine. Feel free to ask our staff about his or her impressions of the wine and its characteristics.
- Repeat with one of our other wines.
- Ask questions. Our winery staff is helpful and will guide you through the process—take the intimidating factor away and replace it with a chance to learn more about wine.